Welcome

Welcome to 3dcc the virtual construction company. We can create highly detailed optimised models of your building in 3d for Google Earth. Google Earths user base is growing all the time and therefore this is a good time to get your companies building or buildings displayed to the world.

Why use 3dcc to create your model

  • We are able to create highly detailed, optimised buildings that are small in file size which makes them load faster in Google Earth.
  • We have developed file optimization techniques which when applied to current Google Earth models can decrease their file sizes up to 20% in some cases, which gives us an advantage of adding more detail and still having reduced file sizes.
  • We charge a 15% deposit and then the remaining total once your building is displayed automatically on Google Earth. There are no monthly charges or fees eg. If it takes 5 weeks to display your model, then you will be billed the remaining 85% after that time.
  • We have 5 years plus modelling experience using applications including: 3dmax, Maya, Photoshop.
  • There are currently no automatic tools to create your buildings to the detail that we can achieve.
  • Your building will have world wide exposure on Google Earth, with a link to your company website which the viewer can click on, therefore giving customers another avenue to contact you.

Example Image

Basin

  • This is a model of the small stand at the Basin Reserve Cricket ground in Wellington, New Zealand.